SGNP Bird Monitoring Programme: January 2024
We have announced the next Bird Count at SGNP on 28th January 2024
To register as a volunteer, please fill out the Google form at the link mentioned below.
The Bird Monitoring Program is scheduled for 28th January 2024 at various locations within SGNP. Each bird monitoring team will consist of a Forest Department staff member, one bird expert, and volunteers.
We look forward to your active participation in this initiative.
1. All may not be accommodated in this survey itself. We will try to accommodate as many volunteers in due course of time.
2. BNHS members will be given first priority for volunteering for the count.
3. Please renew your membership if it has expired.
4. All COVID guidelines by Maharashtra State Government will have to be strictly followed during the survey.
5. Transects will be allotted by BNHS to the selected members.
6. All participants will have to reach the allotted transect's meeting points on their own. Please check below for all the meeting points.
1. Haathi Gate, Waghoba Temple, Film City, Goregaon East
2. SGNP main gate Borivali East
3. Nagla Block, near Ghodbunder rd
4. Tungareshwar WLS Ticket Counter
5. Patonapada Bus Stop, Yeoor, Thane