Bombay Natural History Society
(Approved by UGC, India; Affiliated to University of Mumbai)
Ph: (91-22) 22821811; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Notification for PhD (Zoology & Botany)
Degree Course Academic Year 2024-25
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to PhD (Zoology & Botany).
Admission: Admission to PhD (Zoology & Botany) Degree Course will be as per the Rules and Regulations of University of Mumbai
Topic: - Wildlife, Ecology, Avifauna, Mammals etc.
1) As per University of Mumbai Circular Nos. UG/ 121 of 2015-16 dated November 24, 2015, Exam. /Thesis/UnivVCD/S47 of 2018 dated December 15, 2018 and Th/ ICD/ 2021-22/3011 dated November 09, 2021.
2) Candidates who have qualified PET/GATE/SET/NET/JRF exam and are holders of teacher’s fellowships of apex bodies like CSIR/UGC/ ICAR/ ICMR/ DBT etc are exempted from appearing for this test.
Admission form: - Students must have to fill out the Google form for admission.
1. To Open Form: Click Here
2. To Ph.D. Guide Registration: Click Here
3. To Required Documents: Click Here
4. To List of Ph.D Guide: Click Here
5. To Guideline for Ph.D Registration: Click Here
6. To List of Ph.D Students: Click Here
7. To List of Successful Students: Click Here
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
1. To List of PhD guide and student: Click Here
2. To List of Ph.D Regulations: Click Here
3. To List of Ph.D. Guidelines: Click Here