MADAGASCAR- A World in its own
MADAGASCAR– A World in its own
Date: 31st October to 11th November 2020
Join BNHS for a 12-day camp to one of the natural wonders of the world.
Situated about 450 km off the coast of East Africa, across the Mozambique Channel, is The Republic of Madagascar. Due to its long isolation from the other continents, Madagascar is well known for its endemism, almost 80% of all species found in Madagascar are endemic. Primates like the strange looking Aye-aye and all species of lemurs like the Bamboo, Weasel, Mouse, Verreaux's, Red-ruffed, Black and Dwarf Lemur are found here. Madagascar is home to about half of the world's species of Chameleons including the world's smallest chameleon- Leaf Chameleon. About 280 bird species out of which over 110 endemics are also found here. Birds like Madagascar Sparrowhawk, Grey-headed Lovebird, Malagasy Kingfisher, Madagascar Blue-pigeon, Red-tailed Vanga, and Madagascar Kestrel reside on the island.
Batch limit: 14-16 (Last 5 seats available)
Grade: Easy to Moderate (Small walks up to 6 km required to explore the parks)
Reporting: Mumbai International Airport
Timings may change as per flight timings
Camp cost: Rs 2,75,900/- for members Rs 2,78,000/- for others (ex-Mumbai)
You can also make the payment in parts as per the schedule below
1st Installment (non-refundable) Immediate Rs 50,000/-
2nd Installment - 15th March Rs 50,000/-
3rd Installment - 15th May Rs 60,000/-
4th Installment - 15th June Rs 60,000/-
5th Installment - 15th July Rs 30,000/-
Final Installment – 15th August Rs 25,900/- (Rs. 28900/- for non-members)
Camp fee includes:
- Economy Class Air tickets
- Internal Flights
- Visa and processing charges
- Full board accommodation in standard hotels as per itinerary
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from day 1 dinner to last day lunch
- One litre Bottled water per day
- All park entrance fees
- Travel insurance for participants aged up to 60 years
- Safari /trails as per itinerary
- BNHS expertise.
Camp fee excludes:
- Food and drinks not on the group menu
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of a personal nature, laundry, telephone calls
- Camera charges if applicable
- Tips and gratuities
- Services other than those specified in “Camp fee includes”
This will be an exploratory camp covering a large part of the country over 12 days, which involves long drives and one internal flight.
Note: The cost has been calculated @ 1 Euro = 78 INR, with minimum 16 participants travelling together. Your passport should be valid for 6 months from the last day of the camp.
Kindly Send your Details at email@example.com