Bi-monthly Programme January-February 2017
Vol. 5, Issue 1.
ONE DAY PROGRAMMES
15th Jan Flamingo Watch at Sewri Mudflats
22nd Jan Karnala Bird Sanctuary
29th Jan Nature Trail at Nagla Forest
5th Feb Shilonda Trail - Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12th Feb Bat and Bird Trail at Elephanta Island
19th Feb Flamingo Watch at Sewri Mudflats
26th Feb Flamingo Watch at Sewri Mudflats
February Marine Camp at Lakshadweep Batch I
March Marine Camp at Lakshadweep Batch II
Wild Assam – Gibbon Sanctuary, Kaziranga, Nameri National Park
April Great Himalayan National Park
May Agumbe Reserve Forest
Corbett National Park and Nainital (Sattal & Pangot)
Kanha National Park
June Bandhavgarh National Park
African Safari - Kenya
* Note: -
● If you are registering for any of the programmes, it is assumed that you have read and agreed to all the Rules and Guidelines.
● Rules and Guidelines for BNHS programmes are available on our website: www.bnhs.org.
● If you are booking a flight for any camp, it is highly recommended to book refundable tickets.
● All the surplus generated through the activities of the programme department are utilized for conservation of wildlife.
● It is also recommended to take travel insurance when traveling for any camp.